Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

Pompallier gets wet

                        Pompallier gets wet

          Yesterday all the seniors went surfing with some surf instructors their names
                  were Kein,Mark and Jack we were split into two groups one group played in the river
                    because there were so many of us  and then the group that was surfing was split into                              three even smaller groups and each group went with one instructor me and my group
                    went with Kein I had some trouble getting the right waves but once I figured it out
                      it was heaps of fun. Then when we swapped with the other group and I cut my foot
                     in the river it was so painful and the water made it hurt even more. Here is a picture
                      of my group.

               

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sean, surfing sounds fun. My whole class haven't yet surfed. We were going to but due to weather condition's we couldn't. I really wanted to though. It would've been a great experience for me. Your blog post is really good. Hope you had so much fun surfing.

    ReplyDelete